Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, October 17th, 2019 at 2pm!
Do you want to increase the effectiveness of your brick-and-mortar marketing efforts and lower marketing costs? In today's marketplace, this may sound difficult. But there are two secret weapons that have proven, over and over again, to more effectively engage customers and build brand loyalty.
Customer segmentation allows marketers to separate their customers into various groups and send different marketing messages to each of those groups. This quickly improves engagement metrics and overall campaign ROI. At the same time, personalization allows you to further personalize the message with specific data about the customer, such as their name, age or behavior patterns.
Today's consumers are put-off by non-personalized advertising and actually expect to see ads that are centered around their interests and activities.
Because of this, a top priority for marketers, both digital and traditional, is creating a much more customer-centric experience. They are creating laser-focused, personalized marketing messaging to consumers based upon demographic and behavior data.
And the results speak for themselves.
Consumers are simply more likely to engage with personalized messaging.
- According to a recent study by Accenture Interactive, 91% of consumers are more likely to shop with brands who provide offers and recommendations that are relevant to them.
- 2018 data from Epsilon indicated that 80% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase when brands offer personalized experiences.
- SmarterHQ recently reported that 72% of consumers in 2019 only engage with marketing messages that are customized to their specific interests, and 80% of those who classify themselves as frequent shoppers say they only shop with brands who personalize their experience.
Personalized messaging has benefits for companies who use it, from building customer relationships, to creating more loyal customers and increasing customer lifetime values.
- In a 2018 AdWeek article on marketing, it was reported that personalization can reduce acquisition costs by as much as 50%, lift revenues by 5–15%, and increase marketing spend efficiency by 10–30%.
- A 2018 Evergage survey found that the top five benefits of personalization include increased visitor engagement (55%), improved customer experience (55%), improved brand perception (39%), increased conversion rates (51%) and increased lead generation and customer acquisition (46%).
- A separate SmarterHQ report indicated that brand loyalty among millennials increases by 28% on average if they receive personalized marketing communications.
To execute this type of marketing, you're going to need customer data - reliable, comprehensive, real-time customer data.
Bloom Intelligence allows brick-and-mortar marketers to collect this data passively through your existing WiFi access points. You'll quickly build a database of thousands, or hundreds-of-thousands of customer profiles.
Then you can easily segment these profiles and develop much more engaging and profitable marketing campaigns. And Bloom tracks every customer and every campaign, right back to the customer walking back through your door.
If you're ready to take your brick-and-mortar marketing to the next level, join us for our free webinar on Thursday, October 17th, 2019 at 2pm Eastern.